Saturday, April 25, 2009

More of ME!!!

It was my birthday this weekend, I'm motherfucking 30 Goddamn years old now. To celebrate this multiple of 10 anniversary year I played a free show with my band "Patrick Canning & The Suffering Mothers" down at CBTG's (it was also CBTG's 7th anniversary by the way). I'm not going to get into it, but there was a lot confusion and major hassles with schedules, sickness, awkward set interruptions, etc.. It was way more of a hassle then a free show should be but it was still fun. My chickiboo took a few videos of my set, this is the one with the fewest fuck ups by me. It's of a new song of mine called "Don't Be Obscene" it'll probably be on my next album as soon as I can secure a place in town to record drums for it. The song is missing the intro and my voice is shot and it also ends pretty abruptly but it is a new favorite of mine to play. So enjoy

I need to get some more shows on the go, if anyone wants to book them for me go right on ahead. At this point in my life I'm willing to sacrifice all my personal responsibility to someone else. If you want to do it go to town, I'm sure most of you could run my life better then I could right now.